8611m2 Waterfront Land - Deceased Estate
25 Lake Orr Drive, Robina QLD 4226
The property is located within one of the most exclusive and progressive Education precincts in South East Queensland - namely Bond University.
As a development opportunity it is positioned within a mix of student accommodation, commercial office, multiple General and Specialist medical practices. It has easy access to Bond University via a footbridge bordering the site.
Located directly across the road from Varsity Tavern, Goodlife Gym, Dan Murphy's as well as a medical centre, a gourmet deli cafe and other big brand retailers including Harvey Norman and TK Maxx all providing excellent amenity.
• 8611m2 Vacant Waterfront Land
• Central Gold Coast Location with easy accessibility to the entire Coast
• Views over Lake Orr to Bond University
• Zoned 'Innovation' under the Bond University Precinct
• Exposure to Bermuda Street a major arterial road
• Substantial Public Transport infrastructure
• Cul-de-sac position with foot traffic access bridge to Bond University
• Located within an exclusive Commercial & Residential Enclave
• A foot tunnel links the property to the Eastern side of Bermuda Street
This land must be sold on or before Auction 11am on Wednesday 8 February 2023 In-rooms at 48/2 Eighth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221.
Opportunities are all around us but only a few recognise them. Don't miss this one!
All figures above are approximate only and outlines are indicative only. All prospective buyers are to satisfy their own due diligence.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to Real Estate legislation, and in accordance with the guidelines, a price guide isn't available. This website may have filtered the property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.